Simpsons SKODA is one of the most successful independently owned businesses in the region. As we continue to grow we need to invest in the future and that means investing in our people.
Due to our continued growth Simpsons SKODA are recruiting across our Branches for the following Vacancies:
If you feel that you are the best in the business, can contribute to our success and are looking for a new opportunity and fresh challenge in 2022 then we would like to hear from you. Please forward your CV including a covering letter telling us how you could make a real difference to our business.
Reporting to and working closely with the General Sales Manager (GSM) , you will be responsible for driving the daily activity and delivering the required daily performance and financial result.
- OBJECTIVES AND KEY TASKS:
Simpsons Enquiry Management
- 100% of enquiries, delivered 100% efficiently, 100% of the time.
- Finance and at all products presented with every deal delivered with FCA / AC compliance.
- Deliver lead management 15-minute KPi.
- Champion Live Chat by leading from the front.
- Idealfile process 100% adhered to by the Stacking Manager. A SE can present themselves to you or the SM who must stack the deal without pushback. Customer comes first.
- As part of the Stacking Manager role, it is your responsibility to meet, greet and second face all customers.
- Customers must be presented with the WOW factor every time they touch our business. This will be measured through the agreed Simpsons Skoda enquiry management process document and tracked and reviews through Enquiry Max once per week with the GSM.
Team Ethos and Simpsons Core Values Champion
- The Showroom Manager’s role is to deliver an industry leading enquiry management process and ultimately an above budget performance from the sales team. You will have responsibility for helping develop specific team members through daily 1 to 1 coaching sessions and reporting back to the GSM.
- Share responsibility SM by taking responsibility for the sales executives ensuring they have a robust daily plan / routine so they have structure around each day.
- Alongside the GSM and using Enquiry Max data, deliver motivational morning meeting, with help, advice, product knowledge quizzes, car of the day, part exchanges due, best practice, what we did well from the day before and what we didn’t and much more. Sales Executives need to leave energised and focused on the day ahead with targets broken down weekly and daily to make them more manageable.
- 10, 2’s and 4’s. A catch up at 10 o’clock, 12 o’clock and 4 o’clock where the team are challenged over their morning and afternoons achievements. Praise and Coach a performance before it’s too late in the day to effect change.
Structured Morning Meeting and Daily Touch Points – Sales Executives must have a clear understanding of what is required of them Daily / Weekly / Monthly.
SM - New Cars
- Working with the GSM to Achieve Manufacturer Targets for New Car Sales and CSI, achieve Simpsons new car budget and control costs monthly. Maximise New Car F&I.
- Build the new car relationships we need with Skoda UK ASM and VWFS BDM and understand and cascade the detail of the quarterly marketing programme so we maximise our earning potential.
- Maintain New Car Stock with the right cars at the right levels within the stocking limits set with no fully paid units.
- Agree weekly Brand forecast and Simpsons financial forecast with the GSM.
- New Car Internet quality check.
- Champion for Perfect showroom and Demo standards.
- Regular check-ups for customer parking.
- Report weekly to the SM the new car element of the One Business Scorecard and the current points standing.
SM - Used Cars
- Working with the GSM to Achieve Manufacturer Targets for Used Car Sales and CSI, achieve Simpsons used car budget and control costs monthly. Maximise Used Car F&I.
- Using all available data, ensure the correct stock profile whilst adhering to used car stock limits.
- Only stock the best quality cars so that we deliver on our used car promise every single time.
- Adhere to overage stocking policy
- Use Autotrader and Cap to value cars correctly and decide at point of sale on the retail opportunity.
- Help company trade buyer develop a great relationship with SKODA used cars and all other areas available to purchase used car stock ensuring we get the pick of the cars and deals; this will enable us to purchase the used cars we need.
- Price and quality check daily with attention to cars that have reached 30, 45 and 60 days.
- Internet quality check.
- Champion for Perfect Used Car Pitch standards.
- Regular check-ups for customer parking.
- Report weekly to the SM the used car element of the One Business Scorecard and the current points standing.
- The use of Enquiry Max to capture every new and used car opportunity that touches the business.
- Work with the GSM to carry out a daily review of opportunities vs test drives vs deals to ensure all enquiries are dealt with 100% efficiently, 100% of the time.
- Work with the SMT and Prospecting Dynamics to improve enquiry management.
- Use the technology and data available to us to coach and train the sales team and deliver real business improvement. The Showroom Manager is responsible for making sure that every sales exec uses the Digital Sales App with every customer.
- GDPR sweep of opportunities daily.
- Responsible for delivering a scorecard renewal performance in the upper quartile.
- Provide GSM with the cars and finance quotes of the cars you want to promote on social media that week.
- With the help of your GSM, run a monthly sales league that incentivises sales excellence. Prizes and fun for all and an enhanced reward for the high achievers.
- Sales Executive Corner, get different sales exec presenting in the morning meetings.
- One on One sessions, coach and praise.
- Keep office motivational boards up to date and relevant at all times.
- SKODA Product Knowledge training for our teams we must build brand experts for all our Simpsons partners.
Sales Team Motivation
Weekly Managers Meeting
- For scheduled GSM absence, you will attend the weekly forecast meeting where you will present the previous weeks KPi’s. If any under performance is identified from these KPI’s then you will need to deliver how you have or how you intend to address any underperformance in the coming week.
- Attain and maintain SKODA Sales Manager accreditation to help improve scorecard, increase knowledge and professionalism. Keep up with a rapidly changing market place, reduce the training levy by contributing to the aim of having all staff accredited. No cancellation fines.
- Champion the Academy identified areas of improvement across the sales floor.
Audit and Standards
- To work with the Group Audit Manager and be fully conversant in all Brand and Simpsons Audit standards and operate within these standards at all times. To handle customer complaints in line with Audit and Simpson’s requirements when the SM is out of the business.
- Encourage a culture of team building through nights out etc.
- Choose a social champion each month to organise a team night out of his or her choice.
- 10 minutes down time, take 10 minutes at the end of every day to have a laugh with the team and make them feel good about their day, however it went, they will be more energised and up for the fight the next day.
Staff Retention - Work Hard, Play Hard
- Attain and Maintain Sales Manager Accreditation
- Deputise for GSM in their absence.
- Champion the Core Values and Culture of Simpsons SKODA at all times.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment, ensuring the sales department are adhering to Health and Safety standards and Requirements at all times.
- With the help of the GSM, HOB and Senior Management team develop this job description and the roles and responsibilities template so that it is always relevant and able to drive real business and performance improvement.