We have an exciting opportunity for a Parts Apprentice at our SKODA Colne Dealership.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- To satisfy all customer and workshop requirements and increase all aspects of the parts business through direct selling.
- To be fully conversant with all procedures within the Parts Department.
- To supply and sell parts to meet published turnover objectives.
OBJECTIVES AND KEY TASKS
- To ensure all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- To be fully aware of the usual trading terms of the dealership.
- To ensure that parts are correctly checked against delivery notes and that they are binned accordingly, and that all orders are checked before the delivery note is signed.
- To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- To maintain acceptable standards of dress.
- To maintain up-dated displays at all times as per requirements.
- To ensure that old units are returned to the manufacturer in the prescribed manner.
- To attend training courses as specified by the manufacturer.
- To ensure that the procedures for handling cash, cheques and accounts are fully adhered to.
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the Parts Manager.
- To ensure that the micro-fiche system is in working order for all current information.
- To assist in stock checks when required.
- The Parts Advisor should be able to pack and load parts correctly and should also be acquainted with all despatch matters.
- To maintain good relationships with all suppliers.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues in other departments.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring adhere with Health and Safety requirements;
- To ensure all company and customer data is dealt with in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018;
- To ensure that confidentiality is maintained;
- To follow all Simpsons (Preston) Ltd policies and procedures as per the employee handbook;
- To champion the Culture and Values of Simpsons Skoda at all times;
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
Direct relationships with the Head of Business, Service Manager, other Parts Department staff.
Indirect relationships with service advisors and service technicians and manufacturer head office representatives.
Directly responsible to: Service Manager