RETAIL HANDOVER SPECIALIST - SKODA Preston
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- To organise and coordinate the delivery of new and/or used vehicles, within defined operating and financial guidelines;
- To help achieve the Sale Departments customer satisfaction standards;
- To ensure that we follow the FCA guidelines around treating customers fairly by ensuring all finance and add on product have been offered where the customer is eligible.
- To be fully conversant with all Sales Department procedures relating to Brand Standards.
OBJECTIVES AND KEY TASKS
- To be aware at all times of the whole company objectives relative to Sales Department;
- Use the necessary skills and resources to achieve objectives set by both management and the manufacturer in all areas of the department;
- To actively follow up and prospect customers in order to maximise every sales opportunity for both repeat and new business. To maximise every opportunity with each customer and to ensure that each customer is provided with the opportunity to make an informed decision relative to their purchase. To wholly commit to the achievement of maximum customer retention through the above;
- To actively utilise all resources available to achieve all new and used objectives including F&I, GAP, Accessories etc;
- To be aware of and commit to maintaining the highest level of industry knowledge through manufacture training programmes and all available resources;
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors;
- Handle all customer queries and ensure they are resolved to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and to meet company requirements;
- Maintain accurate and a good standard of records for all sales activities via the company approved sales system/s;
- Ensure the accurate completion of all sales and financial paperwork and in a timely and orderly manner to ensure the completions of sales in a compliant and satisfactory manner;
- Capture all relevant customer details necessary to complete all sales procedures in an accurate and timely manner and to establish the source of enquiry of each and every customer;
- Maintain all demonstrators supplied for personal use in clean and tidy condition at all times, to report any faults, damage or maintenance requirements immediately as they occur to the line manager;
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring adhere with Health and Safety requirements;
- To ensure all company and customer data is dealt with in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018;
- To ensure that confidentiality is maintained;
- To follow all Simpsons (Preston) Ltd policies and procedures as per the employee handbook;
- To champion the Culture and Values of Simpsons Skoda at all times;
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
Direct Relationships with the Head of Business, Retail Manager, After sales Manager, Sales Administrator, Senior Management Team and Sales and Service Colleagues.
Directly responsible to: New Car Sales Manager.
HOURS OF WORK
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm
Every other Saturday 9am to 1pm
Basic Annual £22,500 OTE £30,000