Simpsons SKODA is one of the most successful independently owned businesses in the region. As we continue to grow we need to invest in the future and that means investing in our people.
Due to our continued growth Simpsons SKODA are recruiting at our Preston location for the following Vacancy:
If you feel that you are the best in the business, can contribute to our success and are looking for a new opportunity and fresh challenge in 2021 and beyond then we would like to hear from you.
- To handle customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- To ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the department.
- To record vehicle details and service histories accurately and effectively operate a customer follow-up system.
- Planning the optimum utilisation of workshop capacity in co-operation with the Aftersales Manager and Workshop Controller.
- To carry out recall procedures in line with Manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Monitor Daily Performance Objectives
- Drive CSI Performance
- Management of the 1 Link Systems
- Reviewing Workshop Diary