Simpsons SKODA is one of the most successful independently owned businesses in the region. As we continue to grow we need to invest in the future and that means investing in our people.
Due to our continued growth Simpsons Skoda are recruiting for our Preston locations:
Trade Disposal Specialist Assistant
If you feel that you have the potential to be the best in the business, can contribute to our success and are looking for a new opportunity and fresh challenge in 2023 and beyond then we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following:
- Disposal of trade vehicles through preferred channels maximising the return on those vehicles
- Identifying any problem vehicles and dealing within a timely manner and reporting them to management.
- Producing high quality photos and writing detailed descriptions of Trade vehicles.
- Maintain a close understanding of Trade and Used car targets.
- To attend physical auctions or online auctions to review our vehicles and review their sales process.
- Attend Management Performance Reviews.
- Provide support with Group used car promotions as required.
- Ensure you fully comply with all purchase, stock valuing and disposal related policies and procedures as well as any relevant paperwork/administration duties in line with Group guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to the Company's laid down procedures on establishing vehicle title and payment routines.
- Maintain relevant trading standards knowledge and ensure trade description guidelines are followed at all times and in accordance with Company policy;
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring adhere with Health and Safety requirements;
- To ensure that confidentiality is maintained;
- To champion the Core Values and Culture of Simpsons Skoda at all times;
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
- Daily completion and submission of daily sales report in line with Simpsons requirements.
- Attend whenever required.
- Responsible for the effective development of advertising and marketing of the department in line with manufacturers recommendations and within agreed budget. To monitor effectiveness and record results.